Wednesday 16 April 2014

Monets image bank

Burning
I was burning like there
was fire surrounding me.

Lonely
you are all by yourself
and struggling to concentrate
on how to get out of what
you are in.

Nervous
tummy twisted and scarred for
every noise just so nervous
of what is going to happen
next.

Hungry
you are waiting for
something appear
you are thirsty and hunger.

Image bank
I am burning up like there is fire surrounding me and i am so nervous i am all by myself and struggling as it hurts me to think about my other kids and how they have just dissapeared from my life. I can hear rocks crumbling 
down, my tummys twisted and i'm scared for every noise so nervous like you are eating and suddenly a tiger pounces up on you and i'm scared of what's going to happen next

0 comments:

Post a Comment